03 September 2014

The Newbie Blogger

I loved writing, started with poems and short stories when I was in high school, and it was developed when I went to college. My college friends already knows that when I am sooooo quiet and I have my pen and notebook in front of me, it's like a big DO NOT DISTURB SIGN flashing in front of them when they were supposed to tell me something and I just give them "the look".

Once something came into my mind, I need to write it down right away, even though I'm on a bumpy jeep ride or on a bus. I need to do it there and then, or else I'll just forget everything (or some part of it).

I started blogging May of this year. I was personally invited by the admin of Mommy Bloggers Philippines to try blogging. I was hesitant at first, but then again, why not? So, the writer inside me just came out again in the open.

I now have 5 blogs (and this is my 6th, and hoping to have more).

And there goes the Blogapalooza event happening on September 20, 2014 at the SM Aura.


I registered for the event, and waited, and waited for the confirmation. I was already in envy knowing that the other mommy bloggers are already confirmed for the event. And as I opened my email last September 1 (it's like 1:30 AM, if I remembered it right), I saw the email confirmation! 

"I'm in! I'll be part of the event! I'm a newbie, but i'll be part of it!

I wanted to scream because of excitement (but of course, I can't or my mom would kill me for disturbing their sleep, hehehe!).


As the picture says it all, "Blogging is Life". Yes, it is for most moms whom I already know, and this is going to be a part of mine too.

To all the mommy bloggers out there, I salute you for spending time blogging aside from your busy schedule as a stay at home mom (SAHM) or a working mom. Thank you for sharing your experiences, product reviews, parenting tips, DIY projects, and a lot more to mention.

Hoping that I would be able to share wonderful blogs to everyone as well.

Happy Blogging!




No comments:

Post a Comment