07 September 2014

Pardon My Nails 2

And I have been trying to put nail polish on my nails perfectly for the past few days. And I have been combining different brands of nail polishes.

The first one, OMG Sunset Nail Polish and Girl Stuff spotted nail polish. The OMG Sunset is more on the orange shade (good thing one of my best friend was not able to see this shade on my nails, or else, friendship’s over. Lol! She just doesn’t like orange). Then I saw the rest of the girls using a different color on one of their nails, specifically the one on the ring finger. But since my imagination is working and I wanted to be different, I topped a spotted Girl Stuff nail polish on the nails of my pointer finger.

Still messy on putting nail polish on, but I’m not giving up. I know I can do it (someday).
 And since I loooooove pink, I tried the OMG First Date nail polish (a baby pink one). But obviously, it is not blending well with my morena skin. And yes, still messy on applying this one too.


 The one that I tried recently was Sparkling Maroon and Electric Blue of Girl Stuff nail polish. And I thought blue would not be a good shade on my nails, but It looks very nice.

And I am proud of this one, not so messy on applying the nail polish! And of course, don’t forget to apply a top coat.

So, what shade of nail polish have you tried recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment