29 September 2014

Chowking's Happy Pao

I need to get to the office early one time, since I'm a bit hungry and was craving for siopao, I thought I would pass by one of the fast food chains at the mall.

Yes, I went to Chowking. Was planning to get two large chunky asado siopao (not obvious that I'm that hungry), but the girl at the counter said there's only one left, and then she offered me the happy pao. 

I looked at the menu board and was hesitant at first, there were two variants, the Porky Pao, which has the same filling as the chunky asado siopao and the Panda Pao, that has a chocolate filling. I don't know how long I was standing infront of the counter before I decided to get the Porky pao (good thing there's no one behind me, :) )



And indeed, this Porky pao did not fail my taste buds, It was really good! Though it was only on its merienda size, but there's so much asado filling inside.

For only P39.00 for ala carte orders, and P49.00 if you wanted to have drinks with it. They are also offering it for P117.00 for 3 pieces of Happy Pao (any variant).

The presentation of these siopao really attracts people to buy it even though they are not available on large sizes, and it's a good take home for the kids too!

I'll be trying the Panda Pao next time. And hoping they could have these in large sizes in the future.

So, which of the Happy Pao is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment