01 September 2014

Pardon My Nails

I am not really into nail polish, but I think I am starting to like them, or should I say love them now.

We are not quite busy at the office lately and the rest of the girls were busy doing their stuffs, yes! - the nail beautification. What else do you expect from an all girl team? Well, we do have a male though, our  supervisor. 

I can't remember who bought the first set of nail polishes in our team, at first there were only like 3 colors available, and as the days passed by more shades were provided, including those with glitter effects and polkadots.




















The shade that I used is Bikini by OMG (Oh My Golly). I really loved the red and pink colors on my nails. And obviously I am a certified newbie on the art of coloring nails, see how messy I have applied the nail polish on my picture. :)

One of these days I'll be able to do it perfectly, as the saying goes "Practice makes it Perfect".



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I also use OMG. They got cute colors and affordable for budget-conscious moms like me. I'm not good with painting nails, too. Hehehe! Let's see if our practice would make it perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete