24 November 2014

Pardon My Nails 3: Toe Version

And I'm back! :)

Already a month and am still adjusting with my normal life on a morning shift. This is what you got for being used to the graveyard shift for the past three years. :)

This is one of the products that I've got from the Blogapalooza event last October, the Caronia Blue Moon Special Collection.



I tried the Chasse, which is under the shade of blue, and this time on my toe nails.

(Nail polish For Today) NFTD Chasse

Looks good! And this is after cleaning the excess nail polish that went across the borders. :) Still messy even on applying nail polish on my toe nails. Especially with that very small toe nail that I have.

The nail polish will definitely last longer with a base coat to protect your toe nails or finger nails, and a top coat to protect it from chipping off. 

I'll be using the other two colors soon, Avant (green shade) and Bourree (orange shade) and see if they would also match my skin. I just felt that any nail polish should compliment your skin too. It's like an accessory, everything should go along with your outfit. 

Then after trying the Blue Moon Collection, i'll be trying the other nail polishes that I've got as a prize from Caronia.





No comments:

Post a Comment