15 October 2014

My First Blogapalooza


Last October 11, 2014 was the most awaited event for bloggers, newbies or not. The Blogapalooza 2014 was held at the SMX Aura in Taguig.

My first time to attend such event and I got caught in traffic, I decided to take the bus since I was worried that I might get stranded with some mechanical issues with MRT, oh well!

Think I got there at about 11:30 AM. I never get to see Mikey Bustos personally (Yes, he was there but he can't stay that long). Bogart the Explorer was also there and was able to visit the participating booths for a few hours.


A back drop provided near the registration area where guests can take their pictures.

The blogger's ID, also serves as a passport to the booths you have visited where vendors needs to sign at the back. I never get to complete them.



Yellow Cab provided big slices of pizza for their guests.


One of the fun activities at Blogapalooza, Design your Doughnut by Krispy Kreme.

My Krispy Kreme doughnut.

The electric fan without blades by Dyson, and it's cool like an air conditioner. I like the idea. 



Chicken mascots everywhere, one from Chooks to Go and the other one from Max's.

Chooks to Go had a game on stage, fastest fingers first to provide the correct answer!

Once you visit their Chooks to Go Kwelahan booth, they also have special prizes for those playing as well, not to mention you will take home one whole chicken!


DJ's Nicole Hyala and Chris tsuper of 90.7 Love Radio hosting a segment.


Maxene Magalona speaks for Flawless and had a short interview by host Vince Golangco.


RX 93.1's DJ Karen Bordador talks about www.sistersecrets.com.ph. I salute her for being a good sport, why? Imagine talking in front of hundreds of guests and your skirt keeps on flowing up wards (I guess there's a blower or something in front of the stage). Good thing she has a short inside it, but then again its really distracting if your talking.


De La Salle's volleyball player and former PBB housemate Michele Gumabao (yes, with a single "L") talks about cyber bullying and how she had overcome it.


Acer's they have a photo booth, you can post your picture on your Instagram account and get to win a special prize. They have given away two smart phones on that day with a question and answer portion on stage. Next time, i'll join!


And I was surprised seeing that Crocs have shoes now, from kids to adults with lots of designs and colors to choose from.


And I do believe this is where most of the female bloggers went. Maxene Magalona had her pictures taken with guests at the Flawless booth.

Though there is this one booth that I really did not like. I don't know if It was just me or what. It's like I went to their booth for like three times but I never get to be introduced to what their product really is. I never even get to register either. It's like they favor talking to the male bloggers instead.

And there was this lady that was really rude (I can't remember from what booth she belongs to), I was talking to the staff of Imagine Nation Photography when she suddenly appeared in front of us and started handing out their fliers and was trying to introduce their product or services. I do believe there's a rule about this, she should wait for the person to approach their booth and not approaching the person who is at another booth. Since I am really not interested on what she was saying I decided to leave and was not able to finish what me and the staff of Imagine Nation was already discussing. Hope they could set this rule clear next time.

Though I had a hard time being with the other mommy bloggers at the event because I was roaming around visiting the booths most of the time. Yes, my feet and arms hurt and decided to sit and rest and listen to the speakers. I had a lot of loot bags to bring home. But I enjoyed the whole day at the Blogapalooza. It was really fun!

Hoping to attend again for the next Blogapalooza!

Congratulations to the organizers When In Manila and Our Awesome Planet! 













2 comments:

  1. I was at Aura by 8am but roamed around then stayed at Starbucks with a few mommy bloggers then went up at around 11 na LOL I never got to visit all of the booths too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah my arms hurt too! the euca lift balm from bioessence was my savior!

    ReplyDelete