31 May 2015

Team Lunch at Hainanese Delights

We had our first ever Team Lunch with my new BPO company one Saturday, and the group decided to have our lunch at Hainanese Delights at SM City Fairview.

Good thing it was about 10:30 AM when we got there, since there was eight of us and some were having a hard time as to what food to eat when we got to the counter, just imagine when there's someone behind our group. And salute to the person who was very patient waiting for our orders behind the counter. 

The rest of the crew are also very friendly and accommodating, always have smiles on their faces.

Just hoping they would have a bigger venue soon. 

A Bite of Both for only 110.00php
And I ordered the A Bite of Both meal, a pork and shrimp siomai with hainan rice (unlimited!). Consists of 3 pieces of pork and 3 pieces of shrimp siomai. So yummy, love the rice too.

Hainan rice or Hainan chicken rice originally came from Hainan, Southern China but was famously known in Singapore. Honestly, you can eat the rice even without viand. That's how good their rice are.

After having a meet and greet with the rest of our team, our Team Leader gave an additional treat as our dessert, an ice cream cake.

Rocky Road Logs from Snow Joe Cream Cooler for only 250.00php
I love the concept of the ice cream cake, but it is so hard to slice it. We need to remove the strips of chocolate first to be able to slice it evenly. Unless, that's how they wanted it to be. Well, my team mate sliced the remaining part since I was having a hard time.
Team Asia
A little introduction of our team. My new team, My new Ohana (family, in hawaiian language). Looks like I have a very supportive Supervisor and colleagues to work with. A new pleasant working environment.

After I am done with all of the things that my children needs for the coming school year, I'll give them a treat as well. Though I don't know if my Bunso would like to eat here, since he is a big fan of Jollibee, Mcdo and KFC.

Another recommended place to eat out with family and friends. 

Giving them a Four Stars Rating!

Visit their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/HainaneseDelightsOfficial










No comments:

Post a Comment