11 May 2015

Big Burgers from Zark's

I had my first Zark's burger experience when I was still working at Ortigas, it was delivered and I can't even remembered what I ordered back then (talk about memory gap).

I get to experience it once again last Saturday, after we (me and my wavemates from the new BPO company) graduated from our training and decided to have a little celebration.


I tried the Bourbon Burger of Zark's, a mushroom cheeseburger with fresh tomatoes, lettuce and a very big burger patty in barbeque sauce, though I was expecting that it would have a lot of mushrooms included, but it was not as I expected. Yes, though the burger was really good, I felt a bit disappointed only to see a few small mushrooms in it. 

My order was 145.00php and I just added 35.00php for my fries and iced tea, a total of 180.00php, not bad.

Though one order was served a bit late due to the cooking time required, but the service was good.

Want to experience Zark's Burgers?
They are located at the Ground Floor of SM City Fairview Annex.

3 comments: