06 July 2015

Pardon My Nails 4: Luxe by Girl Stuff

Since I was at SM Megamall last Saturday for an event, I just can't help it but to drop by at the stall of Girl Stuff located at the fourth floor.

Their staff are really very accomodating, and would even introduce their new shades of nail polish, and Luxe Nail Lacquer was introduced to me.

Only 150.00php.
Would you believe that this is a two-toned nail polish?

Applied two coats on my toe nails.

It is initially in a shade of gold when you apply it on your nails, but when light hits the nail polish it turns into a shade of silver,due to the glittery effect of the nail polish. cool isn't it? And you don't need to apply any top coats for nail polishes from Girl Stuff, it doesn't leave a yellowish stain either after you remove it. And it really stays on your nails for two weeks! I even experienced having it for three weeks, no chips, after I decided to remove it myself.

I love it, and hoping I could apply it on my finger nails soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment