06 July 2015

Nestle Wellness Expo 2015

I was at the Megatrade Hall of SM Megamall last July 4, 2015 and joined the two day event of Nestle Wellness Expo, I was also here two years ago with a former office mate.

Due to some mommy duties that I need to prioritize, I went there after lunch.



And I salute Nestle for providing specific lines for those who registered online, for PWDs, Seniors, and walk-in registrants. And I was correct, there were a lot more people who participated in the event in the afternoon.


The journey map will be handed to you by one of the representatives of Nestle upon entering the venue. 

And of course the tag, they'll attach one on your wrist at the registration area. And this serves as your timer from visiting one booth to the other. After you had your wellness consultation, you need to visit at least three product booths in 1 hour and 30 mins. A very challenging part before you get another special give away from Nestle. Believe me, with the very loooong line that I saw for every booth, you are lucky to finish everything with the time frame they have provided.

But before that, the first stop was the introduction why the expo was held, and this time it is the importance of having breakfast everyday. And yes, I believe that breakfast is the important meal of the day. That's where we get our energy to start a brand new day.



The Nestle Coffee booth, the first and only booth I was able to visit. I wished I was there when it actually started at 10:00 AM. They are providing free coffee as well for everybody.


Lucky me, I was able to get a picture of Chuckie. Other breakfast products featured were Nestle Iced Tea, Milo, Bear Brand, Nido, and Koko Crunch (forgive me if I forgot a product or two).

The place is too crowded that I just went to take some pictures with some product photo booths. Even claiming your pic would take time.

Good thing that their ushers, usherettes, and bouncers were able to keep the lines for every booth despite of the super crowded event. And I have noticed that there were a lot of children in the event this year.

Hoping to join again next year and would be able to visit all the booths next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment